Hover your cursor over any large image to pause (also activates manual controls).
Click the center of any large image to learn more about it.
Now accepting commissions - architecture, landscapes, or portraits - especially pet portraits.
Please see my Commissions page for details.
See my gallery to view all my work and for info on purchasing originals or limited edition prints. You can also find prints of my work in my Etsy store, on Fine Art America, or on Yessy. My work is featured on the following pages on Fine Art America: bird prints, pet portrait prints and New England prints, as well as in my own gallery
Calendar of Upcoming Events
Receptions, Demos, Workshops, Etc.
- Thursdays from April 16th until May 28th (except April 23rd), 1-4 pm: "Beyond the Fundamentals" (intermediate drawing classes) at the Springfield Museum School, George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum at the Quadrangle in Springfield MA
- Thursdays from June 4th until June 18th, 1-4 pm: "Putting it all Together" (advanced drawing classes) at the Springfield Museum School, George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum at the Quadrangle in Springfield MA
- Art of the Animal Kingdom XX, The Bennington, Gypsy Lane, Bennington VT: June 6 - August 2 (closed Tuesdays). For the sixth consecutive year, I'll have a painting in this prestigious show. This year, I'll be represented by my new painting (completed in February), "Cedar Waxwing with Serviceberries," which was awarded 2nd place in painting at the Monson Art Show earlier this year.
- For the Birds - an exhibition of bird art at The View, Old Forge NY from June 270-August 2, 2015 - will include my painting "Golden-crowned Kinglet."
- 4th Annual Green Mountain Watercolor Exhibition at the Big Red Barn, Lareau Farm Inn,
Route 100 in Waitsfield VT, June 28th to July 25 (Thursdays to Sundays). My painting "Brown-headed Nuthatch" will be on display.
- Society of Animal Artists 55th annual Art & the Animal show (at the Roger Tory Peterson Institute, Jamestown NY - August 29-October 25, 2015) will include my painting "Winter Wren."
- Art in Motion - a transportation themed art show at Audio Concepts, 870 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston. Two of my paintings - "Crossing the Gorge" and my recently completed "Huntington Station, Circa 1930" - are included in this show which will remain on display until September 28.
- Sunapee Landing Gallery, 356 Rte 103, Sunapee New Hampshire 603-863-2275 - ongoing
- Kefauver Studio & Gallery, 144 Bristol Road, Damariscotta, Maine (207-226-0974) - ongoing
You can see a selection of my work at the following galleries:
Sign up for my mailing list -
receive emailed notifications of shows and other news